Thursday, June 15, 2017

After The Review ~ Luc

Between The Pages ~ After The Review
A conversation with the Author 
Luc by J.M. Stewart 

What one thing would readers be surprised to know about you?
I'm not sure how surprising it would be, but I'm a bit of a geek. I adore superhero movies and Star Trek.

Where did the inspiration for Luc come from?
I wanted to try something a bit different. I’d seen several books with the older woman, younger man trope and wondered if I could pull it off. So the book was a challenge to myself.

What was your favorite chapter (or part) to write and why?
The scenes in the park, where Luc and his daughter keep running into Liz. Luc’s daughter was a character I hadn’t counted on, but I fell in love with her. The way she reacted to Liz’s dog, Bruce. Also the scenes at the Memorial Day festival. Those were just fun to write.

Are you working on a new writing project?
I also write erotic contemporary romance and I’m currently working on book 2 of what I think will be a four book series. Since it's steamy, I won't go into too much detail, but it revolves around 4 (male) friends and a nightclub.

Where can we find you and your books online?
My website: http://www.authorjmstewart.com/

No comments: